The Joffe Trust is recruiting.
Help us spend out all our resources over ten years, and do as much as we can in our two focus areas. The first is tax & corruption, where we are the UK’s most engaged funder. We will focus here on strengthening integrity in the UK’s international financial systems. The second is strengthening high potential non-profits with an international dimension. There are exciting prospects for both.
Chair of the Board
- Lead our board of trustees and help guide all our work.
- Download Terms of Reference here.
- Register here for an open webinar to find out more, without obligation. 2pm, 20th Jan 2022.
- Deadline for applications: 4th Feb 2022.
- A key member of our small, friendly staff team.
- Manage grants & help non-profit leaders strengthen their organisations.
- Flexible, part time role.
- Download Job Description here.
- Deadline for applications: 28th Jan 2022.
Please help spread the word about these positions and don’t hesitate to get in touch.