The Joffe Trust is recruiting. Join our small, professional & friendly team!
We are looking for two or three new trustees. Join our board to help set & achieve ambitious goals for the next ten years. This will shape the final chapter of the Trust’s work, as we expect to spend out all our funds by then. We aim to increase the diversity of our board, and would particularly like to hear from people with any of the following experiences:
– experience of the UK’s financial system in low income countries, or
– helped guide or strengthen movements, or
– helped run small non-profit organisations, or
– have not been trustees before.
- Unpaid, trustee role. Support and expenses provided
- Open webinar to discuss the role: 2pm, 26th March 2021
- Full details here
- Deadline: 16th April 2021
This role is a unique opportunity to join our small staff team. Our long-standing colleague is retiring as Trust Manager. The role is actively involved in everything the Trust does, working closing with the Director (our only other member of staff). The core responsibility is managing the Trust’s day-to-day operations. The position could be a great entry point into the sector.
- Update: deadline passed. Closed for applications.